The 28th International Pediatric Association Congress (IPA 2016), abstract submission is now open! Please visit the official congress website and submit your abstract!
The IPA 2016 Congress Thematic Categories for abstract submission:
- Adolescent medicine
- Allergy, Immunology and Rheumatology
- Child Public Health, Health Systems
- Child Health and Survival: Global health
- Development, Neuro-developmental Disability
- Education and Training
- Endocrinology, Diabetes, Obesity
- Emergency Medicine and Critical Care
- Environmental Health
- General Pediatrics
- Genetics, Congenital Anomalies
- History of medicine
- Hematology and Oncology
- Infectious Diseases
- Mental Health
- Nutrition, Gastroenterology and Metabolism
- Pediatric Surgery and surgical sub-specialties
For further information, please click here.
Deadline for abstract submission: January 15th, 2016
SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
The conference theme of “Community, Diversity, Vitality” reflects both the meeting location and the content of the scientific program.
The members of the Scientific Committee for the International Pediatric Congress 2016 have developed a program that meets the needs of Pediatricians around the world, addresses the current and emerging issues impacting the health of children and adolescents, aiming to improve their future health, especially the most vulnerable.
The program offers a series of 9 plenary lectures that cover a wide range of important issues:
- Update on the health status of the world’s children,
- Update on the health status of the world’s youth,
- Global health challenges,
- Health services issues,
- Environmental Health,
- Technologies and their impact,
- Non communicable diseases,
- Mental health,
- Child development.
More than 55 symposiums are divided in four continuous streams throughout the meeting:
- Prevention, Promotion & Public Health
- Technology & Health Care
- Innovations and State of the Art in Pediatric Care
- Global Health and Health Care Systems
Alongside these four streams the participants have a choice of more than 25 “Meet the Experts” sessions, covering a range of health problems and diseases (neonatology, nephrology, immunology, asthma, adolescent health, mental health, etc.).
There are also Platform abstracts presentations and the poster presentation sessions for which we invite the Pediatricians from around the world to submit a proposal before January 15th 2016.
For those who want to attend in depth sessions on a specific topic, there are more than 8 pre-conference workshops, mostly organized by the IPA Technical Advisory Groups (Quality of Care, Obesity, Global Postgraduate Curriculum, Environmental Health, etc.).
In addition, there will be industry supported co-developed accredited symposia.
Altogether, we are excited to offer the Pediatricians of the world more than a hundred scientific sessions over the six days of the meeting, enough to choose from every day according to your practice, interest and needs, sessions offered by panels of Canadian and International clinicians and scientists renowned in their field of expertise.
|Call For Abstracts – Official Launch||August 2015|
|Hotel Reservation Site Open||November 2015|
|Online Registration Launch||November 2015|
|Abstracts Submission Deadline||January 2016|
|Abstract Notifications To Authors||April 2016|
|IPA 2016 Congress||August 17 – 22, 2016|