Vacancies for Α&Ε or Emergency doctors in the UK
Young female doctor stand against a hospital building

Open positions for A&E or Emergency medicine doctors in the UK.

Applicants must have a valid GMC registration with a license to practice and at least 5 years of experience in Emergency medicine (Middle grade or consultants). Additionally, an Irish or UK work experience and a MRCEM (Membership of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine) would be highly preferable.

If you are interested in working as an emergency doctor in the United Kingdom, or as a medical consultant in your special field of medicine please send your CV in English by E-mail to [email protected]. For more information about the open posts, GMC registration and relocation you can also contact us at