Private Hospital in Cyprus is currently seeking for a highly-skilled, full-time MD Radiologist to join its expanding Xray/Ultrasound/Mammography department.
In this position, the MD Radiologist will have the following responsibilities:
- Get images and interpret them using Magnetic Resonance Imaging scans (MRIs) and Computer Tomography (CT) scans.
- Communicate and discuss test results with other physicians
- Work with technologists to guarantee image quality
- Musculoskeletal radiology (muscles and skeleton)
- Gastrointestinal radiology (stomach, intestines and abdomen)
- Review and validates PACS to ensure accurate patient procedure image
- Thorough understanding of medical terminology and treatment plans.
- Excellent patient care skills.
- Superior critical thinking skills and the ability to interpret complex data
Education and Experience:
- Completion of medical school, a medical internship, and medical residency in radiology at an accredited medical facility required. Licensed Radiologist who specializes in MRI, CT and X-Ray
- At least, three years of experience required.
The Hospital offers a highly competitive salary with comprehensive benefits along with relocation assistance.
Interested applicants should contact Maria Drougka at [email protected] .