SWITZERLAND – LUZERN
We are looking for a doctor (m/f) with immediate effect or by appointment
The Hotel Group operates internationally and is based in Switzerland. For almost 50 years, the company has specialized in the areas of health, wellness and hospitality and has developed medical spa programs, treatments, cosmetic products and dietary supplements that promote healthy living, well-being and successful aging. The Health Wellness Retreat awaits you at the foot of the Swiss Alps on Lake Lucerne. Look forward to a 5,000 m² state-of-the-art medical, diagnostic, spa and fitness center as well as 97 elegantly furnished rooms with mountain and lake views.
Further development opportunities & benefits
We offer you a new challenge in an international company with continuous growth. The focus is on health, well-being and a luxurious ambience for our guests. You can make a decisive contribution to the company’s success and make an active contribution to building a global brand. You benefit from personal and professional development as well as from various services such as discounts on leisure activities and other benefits.
Tasks & challenges
– Care and advice for our guests in medical / health matters
– Analyze records, reports, test results, and exam information to diagnose health based on physical, emotional, and social factors
– Explanation and discussion of test results, prescribed treatments and procedures that our guests must follow during their stay in the spa
– Monitoring the progress of our guests during the stay and, if necessary, a new evaluation of the treatments
– Management and treatment of common health problems that can arise during the stay
Qualifications & skills
– Medical degree from an internationally recognized medical school
– Specialties: General practitioner, specialist in internal medicine or sports doctor
– Very good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written, any other language an advantage
– After acquiring a medical specialty, at least 5 years of experience are required
– Experience in the use of specific IT applications for recording clinical data
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Team and service-oriented personality with a high service orientation
Please send your complete application documents with curriculum vitae, to [email protected] or
contact A.Magrioti at +306974434797 . We look forward to receiving your application!