Right now we have an interesting position for radiologist in the public hospital Gentofte and Herlev, Copenhagen, Denmark.
The position is for a general radiologist with experience in CT, MRI, ultrasound, etc.
This hospital is one of the capital’s four acute hospitals, serving 425,000 citizens in Ballerup, Gladsaxe, Herlev, Egedal, Rødovre, Furesø, Gentofte, Lyngby-Taarbæk and Rudersdal municipalities. Within certain specialties, Herlev and Gentofte Hospital serves 700,000 citizens throughout the Capital Region.
In the cancer field, Herlev and Gentofte Hospital also treat citizens outside the Capital Region.
Below you can see a detailed description of the radiology department in the hospital: http://bit.ly/2qvniCf
• Permanent contract after three-month trial period.
• Salary starting from 7000 € pr month/ min. 97.000 € per year pension included. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart.
• Training courses within working hours.
• Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten.
• Invitation to study tour to Denmark after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
• Intensive Danish course, also for the family.
• Remuneration during the Danish course of 700€ monthly net, a supplement for children of 70€ monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
Please let me know if you are interested in this job offer, answering at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling me at 0034 669 321 727.